Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

A visit from Nicky at ASB

Today we got a visit from Nicky from the ASB. She told us how to save money for the future. My dream for the future to be a rugby player but I will need money for this. I have to buy boots, mouth guard and a car to get to training. She said that if we start planning now when we are young we will get ahead in life.
I stood up in front of the class and I was student 1 and Nino was student 2 and Sililo was student 3. We had to save money and I put my money in the bank and I got interest on my saved money. Nino put his money in a piggy bank but he didn't get any interest. Sililo put his money under his bed but he didn't get any interest. 
In the end I could buy a car for a lot more than the other two because I had more money saved. 
I learned a lot today from Nicky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.