Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Playing With R.J.

On the weekend I went to my cousin's house.  My cousin's name is R.J. and he is older than me.  R.J. lives a long way from me.  He lives with his mum and his dad.  

My mum drove me to R.J.'s place and then she went back home.  R.J.'s mum is my auntie Tarsh and R.J.'s dad is my uncle Saxon.  I like going to their house to play with R.J.

At R.J.'s house we played on his dirt bike outside on the grass.  I wore a helmet.  After we finished riding R.J.'s bike we went inside to have lunch.  Uncle Saxon made us sandwiches.  They had ham in them.  They tasted yum.  

Later my dad came and picked me up and we went back home.  I had a real good day playing with R.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.